Ainda bem que o tempo passa, que a gente aprende e melhora.
As I said last week, I'm in the mood for the holiday season. So this week I went to buy some stationery cards, colored pens and glitter to - yes, inspire me a little more to study - and to try to make some gift cards I'm imagining. If it works I promised to post about it until December.
This was a calm week to do stuff like organize the bathroom drawer, buy some products that I needed from drugstore (which is always fun when it doesn't involve medicines) and spend some time with my mom. Hope you have a nice weekend!
This was a calm week to do stuff like organize the bathroom drawer, buy some products that I needed from drugstore (which is always fun when it doesn't involve medicines) and spend some time with my mom. Hope you have a nice weekend!
Sopa feita pela mãe
Comprinhas da farmácia
Nova bolsa chegando em alguns dias
Ceú clarinho na saída do trabalho - 6 p.m.







Leave Comment
Postar um comentário